July 19, 2004

Welcome

So I had intended to start this blog months ago to document, for those of you out there who are interested in such things, what is working to curb Chandler's autism and what is not. Today he is starting a new program at the Sensory Learning Center in Encinitas, California and I knew that I had to get a daily journal of this going now. No parents or professinals that I had talked to knew about the program, so I wanted to make sure I offer as much information on it's effectiveness as I can.

I had intended to put together a nicely designed blog of my own, but because I really need to get this started, I decided to put it up on blogger.com for now. I will be expanding it later as I have time.

I will also add more background information on our family and Chandler specific difficulties a bit later.

Feel free to email me with questions.

Ginger... Chandler's mom

1 comment:

The Qb Payroll said...

Are you tackling such vexatious errors on a day-to-day basis while accessing QuickBooks? Just do give us a call on our QuickBooks Phone Number Support 1-833-325-0220 and get your concerns fixed up. Read More: https://g.page/quickbookssupporttexas?gm